- Last Updated on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 09:47
- Published on Tuesday, 21 July 2015 09:46
- Hits: 932
If you’re interested in growing your own fresh vegetables, it’s not too late to rent a plot at the Colonial Beach Community Garden.
Located on Washington Avenue, the garden is hosted by the Colonial Beach Historical Society.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 July 2015 13:49
- Published on Tuesday, 07 July 2015 13:47
- Hits: 5607
Residents of Colonial Beach enjoyed a grand time Saturday night as the town set off fireworks to mark America’s 239 birthday. The show capped off a weekend of activities celebrating freedom and independence.
Photo by Linda Farneth
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 July 2015 12:44
- Published on Tuesday, 07 July 2015 12:44
- Hits: 5455
Out of 30 properties located in the downtown revitalization area only eight property owners have submitted an application to take advantage of available facade improvement grant money.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 July 2015 15:17
- Published on Tuesday, 30 June 2015 12:49
- Hits: 1121
Come celebrate America's 239th year of independence in Colonial Beach. Stroll the beach, swim, kayak, ski or boat in the waters of the Potomac River or Monroe Bay. July 4 will include a variety of events in and around Colonial Beach this year.
St. Elizabeth Catholic Church Bazaar, will hold a Yard Sale and Raffle from 8 am to 3 pm at 12 Lossing Ave.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 June 2015 11:15
- Published on Tuesday, 23 June 2015 11:15
- Hits: 1808
Harley-Davidson, America’s iconic motorcycle brand, is coming to Colonial Beach. All-American Harley-Davidson, headquartered in Hughesville, MD, has announced it will be opening a store at the Beach next month.