- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 11:58
- Published on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 11:58
- Hits: 1779
Lonnie Phillips, a Colonial Beach businessman who has operated the local 7-Eleven for 41 years, has sold the store on Colonial Avenue that is one of the town’s most popular gathering places.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 October 2015 13:00
- Published on Tuesday, 13 October 2015 13:00
- Hits: 1815
For four days, the Town of Colonial Beach was a nirvana for motorcycle buffs.
From Oct. 8-11, as many as 30,000 made their way through the town to enjoy live music, great food and drink, and time to fellowship with their fellow shade-tree mechanics.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 06 October 2015 14:17
- Published on Tuesday, 06 October 2015 14:17
- Hits: 1466
The area stretching from King George to Montross was blessed to avoid a direct hit last weekend from Hurricane Joaquin.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 14:04
- Published on Tuesday, 29 September 2015 14:04
- Hits: 1670
Don’t miss the 2nd Annual Colonial Beach Bike Fest, which will take place Oct. 8-11. This event will feature a variety of activities throughout that weekend including vendors, bike demos and much more.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 September 2015 11:13
- Published on Tuesday, 15 September 2015 11:13
- Hits: 2019
Two Colonial Beach men have received one-year jail sentences for setting the fire 18 months ago that destroyed the 100-year-old Colonial Beach Elementary School.
The fire that destroyed the historic school disrupted classes for students and teachers and has damaged the finances of the school board and the town.