- Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:21
- Published on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:18
- Hits: 6611
Money was the driving factor for the Colonial Beach Chamber of Commerce’s decision to discontinue hosting the Liberty Cup portion of the UWP-IJSBA Watercross National Tour Jet Ski races.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:14
- Published on Wednesday, 17 September 2014 10:14
- Hits: 5865
Law enforcement officials have said the Jan. 5 fire that destroyed the former Colonial Beach Elementary School was arson.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 11:00
- Published on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 10:55
- Hits: 6157
Colonial Beach’s effort to honor two dozen injured soldiers from Walter Reed Army Medical Center literally broke down Sunday when the bus carrying the wounded warriors was disabled by a broken hose on Route 205 just inside the Westmoreland County line.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 10:54
- Published on Wednesday, 10 September 2014 10:54
- Hits: 5819
Former Colonial Beach Police Chief Kenneth Blevins, Sr. has filed suit in Westmoreland County Circuit Court seeking $400,000 in damages from the town in a breach of contract claim. The suit alleges Blevins had a valid employment contract but “resigned under duress” as a result of pressure from the Colonial Beach Town Council.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 September 2014 10:47
- Published on Wednesday, 03 September 2014 10:47
- Hits: 1435
Due to the relocation of
The Town Manager’s Office, Town Clerk’s Office and Treasurer’s Office
Town Hall Offices will be closed to the public on
Thursday, September 4, 2014 and
Friday, September 5, 2014