- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 10:26
- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 10:26
- Hits: 2561
It’s a crappy job, but Tri-State is doing it well
If you live on the numbered streets (First thru Twelfth) in Colonial Beach, you may have noticed that there is a lot of rumbling and roaring of machinery going on in the ground lately. Relax, it’s not a series of tremors or an overzealous
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 10:20
- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 10:20
- Hits: 2092
The Colonial Beach Town Council will hold a special meeting on Wednesday, June 19 at 7 p.m. at Town Center in Colonial Beach to conduct a public hearing on the matter of raising taxes.
The council proposes to increase real estate taxes from .58 to .63 per $100 of assessed, lodging tax from
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 11:02
- Published on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 11:02
- Hits: 1660
On June 6, the Colonial Beach Police Department will once again host a leg of the Law Enforcement Torch Run through Colonial Beach. At 11 a.m. runners will gather at the Beach Gate Shopping Center (700 McKinney Blvd). After leaving the shopping center, the runners will go east on Colonial Ave., turn south on Washington Ave., go east
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 16:55
- Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 00:48
- Hits: 1671
A large crowd of almost 200 people gathered outside the cannon in Colonial Beach on Memorial Day. Citizens, family of fallen soldiers and fellow military joined in mourning the loss of great men and women who paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country, as well as celebrating the lives of those still with us.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 17:06
- Published on Tuesday, 28 May 2013 22:06
- Hits: 3144
The small community of Placid Bay is rebuilding not only their community but trust as well. Dr. John L. Johnson, president of Placid Bay Civic Association and the Westmoreland County Sheriff’s Office have teamed up with the community to help make their neighborhood a safer more relaxed place to live.