- Last Updated on Saturday, 10 November 2012 15:27
- Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 13:31
- Hits: 1685
Tides Mill Bridge on Rt. 205 is closed until Feb. 2013 for upgrades.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 12:41
- Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 12:41
- Hits: 1436
With all the past problems and discussions, Building and Zoning Director Gary Mitchell did not anticipate the approval by the commission so no committee paper was prepared.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 08 November 2012 12:30
- Published on Thursday, 08 November 2012 12:30
- Hits: 1371
Write-in mayoral candidate Stephen Kennedy used his three minutes of closing statements during the Colonial Beach Mayor’s Forum to blast Mike Ham for allowing alleged misuse of police vehicles while Ham was chair of the budget and finance committee.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 15 November 2012 10:48
- Published on Friday, 02 November 2012 15:07
- Hits: 1300
Family Fun Night at the CBVFD was lots of fun for all ages.
And the winners are!
0 to 4 year old age group
Emily Kirtley, Adyn Douglas, Zachary Ramirez
5 to 8 year old age groupKyle Haley, Addison Henehan, Henry Lyons
9 year old and up age groupMadison Powell, Katelyn Kirtley, Ryleigh Garrison, Brianna Aranda, Cody Mattingley
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 16:47
- Published on Wednesday, 31 October 2012 16:21
- Hits: 1428
During the Colonial Beach Public Works committee meeting, Chairman Gary Seeber engaged in a heated debate with Monroe Point developer Johnathan Natelson over unpaid water bills. At one point during the meeting Seeber lost his patience when Natelson stated publicly that he was willing to settle the matter but Seeber said Natelson was not indicating a willingness to do so through their e-mail communications. Seeber then threatened to provide all communications to the press. Natelson’s responses changed and the matter was quickly closed.