- Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 19:46
- Published on Wednesday, 27 March 2013 00:42
- Hits: 3371
Property owner William Entwisle is frustrated and worried over a sewage backup issue that occurs in his basement bathroom during power outages.
Entwisle lives at 209 Monroe St., near the bottom of a hill.
Entwisle, a veteran and retired firefighter, bought the house on Monroe St. three years ago. He has fond childhood
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 12:10
- Published on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 12:10
- Hits: 2716
Colonial Beach High School senior, and pitcher Karley Inscoe, is prepared to battle opposing hitters with her patented windmill fastball.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 11:59
- Published on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 11:59
- Hits: 2834
Ruediger Lentz, Executive Director of the German-American Heritage Foundation in Washington, D.C., is heading up a proposal to purchase and renovate the old police station on North Irving Avenue to open a cultural center in Colonial Beach.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 10:31
- Published on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 10:31
- Hits: 3292
Drifter “Black & Gold” blood will forever flow through his veins — he pushed the envelope of success beyond its limits. Steve Swope is more than a sports icon, he is an American high school sports institution, and now that he has officially announced his retirement from the Colonial Beach school system, his tireless spirit will be embedded in the fields associated with Monroe Park, and the rattling rafters of the Drifter dome.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 10:26
- Published on Wednesday, 13 March 2013 10:26
- Hits: 2600
Colonial Beach Police responded on scene at the 7-Eleven in reference to a 911 call for robbery at 11:45 p.m. on the evening of March 7.
Police were on scene within a minute, according to Interim Police Chief William Seay.