- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 November 2015 13:05
- Published on Tuesday, 24 November 2015 13:05
- Hits: 2040
Colonial Beach Town Attorney Andrea Erard updated the town council on the status of Beach Gate Motel during the Nov. 11 work session.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 November 2015 09:50
- Published on Tuesday, 10 November 2015 09:50
- Hits: 2309
D. H. Griffin Wrecking Company finished demolition of the final section of the old school buildings located on the Douglas Avenue campus in Colonial Beach last week. The company will now level and reseed the grounds in preparation for the sale of the property.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 October 2015 12:47
- Published on Tuesday, 27 October 2015 12:47
- Hits: 1645
Colonial Beach Volunteer Rescue Squad was named Squad of the Year by the Virginia Association of Volunteer Rescue Squads for 2015 at its recent annual convention.
VAVRS is a statewide organization of more than 300 EMS agencies.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 11:58
- Published on Tuesday, 20 October 2015 11:58
- Hits: 2150
Lonnie Phillips, a Colonial Beach businessman who has operated the local 7-Eleven for 41 years, has sold the store on Colonial Avenue that is one of the town’s most popular gathering places.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 October 2015 13:00
- Published on Tuesday, 13 October 2015 13:00
- Hits: 2136
For four days, the Town of Colonial Beach was a nirvana for motorcycle buffs.
From Oct. 8-11, as many as 30,000 made their way through the town to enjoy live music, great food and drink, and time to fellowship with their fellow shade-tree mechanics.