- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 11:44
- Published on Tuesday, 14 June 2016 10:43
- Hits: 351
Colonial Beach Vice-Mayor Eddie Blunt, in a prepared address to his fellow council members Thursday, said the historic Potomac River town is making progress, but much remains to be done if Colonial Beach is to again become a thriving community.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 March 2016 18:58
- Published on Wednesday, 23 March 2016 18:58
- Hits: 736
Dust from roads causes health, sanitation problems, local couple says
The Colonial Beach town council recently committed $150,000 a year to paving dirt roads within the town.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 March 2016 10:08
- Published on Wednesday, 09 March 2016 10:01
- Hits: 1294
Representatives Blake McDonald and Carey Jones from the Virginia Department of Historical Resources joined Heather Staton and Chris Manning from Dovetail Cultural Resources Group to speak on March 1 in Colonial Beach about a historical survey being conducted in the town.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 March 2016 10:05
- Published on Tuesday, 01 March 2016 10:05
- Hits: 968
Town Attorney Andrea Erard approached the Colonial Beach Town Council at its February work session for direction on restructuring the town's pier ordinance.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 February 2016 10:34
- Published on Tuesday, 16 February 2016 10:34
- Hits: 862
$150,000 per year from CIP set aside for improving dirt roads
Like previous councils the current Colonial beach Town Council has been talking about working to pave dirt roads in Colonial Beach since January. What’s different this year is that the council passed a resolution at the Feb 11 meeting to solidify their commitment to long term funding.