- Last Updated on Friday, 04 April 2014 11:42
- Published on Friday, 04 April 2014 11:41
- Hits: 2021
On Thursday March 27 Deputy Antwan Smith had the opportunity to speak to the Colonial Beach Pre-Kindergarten Class at Oak Grove Baptist Church.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:51
- Published on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:19
- Hits: 4102
One may call it fate or destiny, but the similarity between two women, Olga Farneth and Velia Jacobo, have strengthened a friendship and helped each other in their paths to recovery.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 10:53
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 10:53
- Hits: 5058
Colonial Beach Town Council formally introduced Elizabeth “Libby” Legg as the town’s new permanent Chief of Police.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:15
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:15
- Hits: 3740
Cub Scout Pack 258, with the support of the CB Volunteer Rescue Squad, held an “I Love You Dinner” fundraiser on Friday, Feb. 21. Over 45 tickets were sold for a wonderful dinner prepared by the Melson and Meler families of Pack 258. Many of the boys volunteered to help set up tables, put up decorations and peel the many pounds of potatoes needed.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:09
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:09
- Hits: 2179
The Rappahannock Goodwill Industries held its grand opening at the Beach Gate Shopping Center on Feb. 28, in Colonial Beach.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 12:42
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 12:08
- Hits: 2379
After a brief winter break, Wilkerson's Restaurant is open for business and again providing residents and visitors to Colonial Beach with mouth-watering seafood and a warming waterfront atmosphere.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 11:46
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 11:46
- Hits: 2079
Colonial Beach Councilman Tommy Edwards, left, presents a check for $5,000 from the Colonial Beach Eagles Aerie 4315 to Debbie Ryan, second from left, of University of Virginia Health Systems. The check is to help fund UVA’s research into pancreatic cancer.
- Last Updated on Friday, 07 February 2014 00:14
- Published on Thursday, 06 February 2014 23:58
- Hits: 5348
There are new details about the events that unfolded Wednesday starting with a double shooting around 2:30 p.m. and ended with shots fired into a car on Cedar Hill Road and another car running off the road and damaging the porch of a home at 1439 Cedar Hill Road.
Police responded to a 911 call with a report of shots fired at a residence on New Monrovia Road/Old Road. When police arrived they found two men shot, laying in close proximity of each other.