- Last Updated on Wednesday, 01 July 2015 15:17
- Published on Tuesday, 30 June 2015 12:49
- Hits: 1408
Come celebrate America's 239th year of independence in Colonial Beach. Stroll the beach, swim, kayak, ski or boat in the waters of the Potomac River or Monroe Bay. July 4 will include a variety of events in and around Colonial Beach this year.
St. Elizabeth Catholic Church Bazaar, will hold a Yard Sale and Raffle from 8 am to 3 pm at 12 Lossing Ave.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 June 2015 11:15
- Published on Tuesday, 23 June 2015 11:15
- Hits: 2358
Harley-Davidson, America’s iconic motorcycle brand, is coming to Colonial Beach. All-American Harley-Davidson, headquartered in Hughesville, MD, has announced it will be opening a store at the Beach next month.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 June 2015 11:52
- Published on Tuesday, 16 June 2015 11:50
- Hits: 7773
With skyrockets, sailing yachts and St. Barnards, the 64th Annual Potomac Riverfest wrapped up Saturday night and Sunday and was labeled a success by Colonial Beach residents and visitors.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 13:56
- Published on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 13:56
- Hits: 1362
The Colonial Beach Town Council has passed a resolution authorizing Mayor Mike Ham to execute an agreement between the Colonial Beach School Board and the council.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 13:30
- Published on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 13:30
- Hits: 1823
Get set for a swinging time this weekend as the Colonial Beach Chamber of Commerce hosts the 64th annual Potomac River Festival.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 June 2015 13:51
- Published on Tuesday, 02 June 2015 13:51
- Hits: 1709
Charlottesville, VA – Nick Graves of Colonial Beach High School was chosen as one of 19 students from across Virginia to receive a scholarship from The Allstate Foundation and the Virginia High School League.
Nick lettered in two varsity sports and earned eight varsity letters in football and baseball while serving as captain for each team.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 May 2015 11:07
- Published on Wednesday, 27 May 2015 11:07
- Hits: 1329
As an enhancing component to the Downtown Revitalization Grant, Colonial Beach sought and was awarded a $25,000 planning grant from the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) to perform a housing needs assessment that focuses on the central district.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 May 2015 11:11
- Published on Wednesday, 27 May 2015 11:06
- Hits: 6318
Commander Christopher J. Zayatz, USN, Executive Officer, NSA, South Potomac speaks during the Memorial Day ceremony held at Colonial Beach.