- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:55
- Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:55
- Hits: 4226
NASCAR Acceleration Weekend 2013 will be held at the NASCAR Hall of Fame and the Charlotte Convention Center in Charlotte, North Carolina the weekend of Feb. 8–10. It’s a fan festival featuring autographs and on-stage Q&A sessions with top drivers from all three NASCAR national series. Fans will also be among the first to see the new sixth-generation NASCAR Sprint Cup Series cars and 2013 paint schemes. Fans headed to NASCAR Acceleration
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 11:54
- Published on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 00:52
- Hits: 3122
Score one more for the underdog. Brad Keselowski, no one’s pre-season choice to win the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship, stumped the experts. Media members, in turn, have voted Keselowski’s title run for owner Roger Penske as NASCAR’s top story of the past season. Keselowski’s first championship prevailed in the voting over Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s drought-busting victory in June at Michigan International Speedway.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 10:37
- Published on Wednesday, 12 December 2012 10:37
- Hits: 3616
From the first prime-time Daytona 500 through Keselowski and owner Roger Penske’s first NASCAR Sprint Cup championship, the 2012 season was filled with drama, intrigue and more than a few “Top Performances.” Here are a few of them, and of course, the choices are up for discussion.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 10:55
- Published on Wednesday, 05 December 2012 10:55
- Hits: 3347
Brad Keselowski was all smiles last Friday as he gathered with his Penske Racing family – tuxedo-clad – for the traditional NASCAR Sprint Cup championship photos. After a whirlwind of post-Homestead-Miami Speedway appearances stretching south to north, east to west and culminating with Champion’s Week in Las Vegas, the magnitude of what Keselowski, owner Roger Penske, crew chief Paul Wolfe and the entire
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 10:45
- Published on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 10:45
- Hits: 3380
The 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion, Brad Keselowski, was crowned on Sunday, Nov. 18 following NASCAR’s premier series finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Keselowski took home his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series title in just his third full season in the series, and it is also the first championship in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series for team owner Roger Penske.
- Last Updated on Monday, 19 November 2012 14:11
- Published on Wednesday, 21 November 2012 14:11
- Hits: 2844
The fuel strategy that was supposed to carry Jimmie Johnson to a sixth championship instead made a winner of his teammate, Jeff Gordon, who triumphed in Sunday’s Ford EcoBoost 400 at Homestead-Miami Speedway as Brad Keselowski locked up the NASCAR Sprint Cup title.