- Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 May 2015 09:34
- Published on Tuesday, 05 May 2015 09:34
- Hits: 684
Fishing continues to be very good on the Northern Neck and beyond continues to be good.
The rain brought the river level up some early last week but it has settled down quite a bit since. Turkey hunters are still hearing birds.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 09:52
- Published on Tuesday, 28 April 2015 09:52
- Hits: 690
Fishing has been quite good despite the high and fast water in the Rappahannock and the dirty water in the Potomac. Hunting is hit or miss on the turkeys. Some hunters are doing very well. Some are not.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 April 2015 09:27
- Published on Tuesday, 14 April 2015 09:27
- Hits: 735
Fishing continues to be very good this week. Hunting picked up with the gobbler season having a great opening weather start. Remember to check yourself for ticks as they are out.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 April 2015 11:35
- Published on Tuesday, 07 April 2015 11:35
- Hits: 588
Fishing continued to be very good last week while hunting was tough in the wind.
Turkey season starts this Saturday a half hour before sunrise. Be sure you have permission to hunt the property you are on before you go on that property and be sure of your target and what is beyond it.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 February 2015 11:31
- Published on Tuesday, 10 February 2015 11:31
- Hits: 1181
Below is a summary of bills progressing through the Virginia Senate or House that have direct impact on outdoor interests in our region. The summaries are as taken from the Virginia Legislative Information System. Exercise your civic duty and contact our legislators regarding your opinion on these issues.