- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 09:18
- Published on Tuesday, 24 March 2015 09:18
- Hits: 783
Will Hillary survive the e-mail crisis or won’t she? More than likely she will. It’s not much of a scandal and if there is one thing that the Clinton family is good at it’s surviving a crisis or a scandal and bouncing back. Though, as one of Bill Clinton’s supporters I have to tell you that all these scandals and crises can wear you out. And I suspect that as Hillary makes her run for the Presidency, this pattern of recurring political firestorms is going to keep repeating itself.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 17 March 2015 09:45
- Published on Tuesday, 17 March 2015 09:45
- Hits: 718
Let’s pretend that its 10 years from now. It’s 2025 and we’re looking back over the first quarter of our century. I have no idea who will be in the White House. It could be Hillary Clinton winding up her second term or perhaps Jeb Bush. Or, maybe even a name that no one back in 2015 would have readily recognized. But as we look back, whether it’s the historians or the media recalling days gone by, what will they say about President Obama? No doubt, in 2025 the former president will be retired doing whatever it is former presidents do, but what will people be saying about his presidency?
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 March 2015 10:32
- Published on Tuesday, 10 March 2015 10:32
- Hits: 593
Some sessions of the General Assembly are knock-down drag out brawls. We’ve had several over the past decade. While others, such as last year’s impasse over Medicaid can drag on forever before finally adjourning. This year, by comparison, was a quiet session. It wasn’t particularly eventful, several things that would have been good to accomplish, weren’t, but they did pass a budget and they did go home in time. But, I wish they had done a bit more.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 March 2015 10:39
- Published on Tuesday, 03 March 2015 10:39
- Hits: 673
How do you say goodbye to Mr. Spock?
- Last Updated on Monday, 23 February 2015 14:57
- Published on Tuesday, 24 February 2015 00:57
- Hits: 679
I have a question for you.
Consider this scenario and tell me where this is taking place? You’re an average businessman or woman perhaps working in information technology, manufacturing, real estate or construction. Then one day, you’re arrested. Maybe you’re guilty of the charges against you, maybe you’re not.
- Last Updated on Monday, 16 February 2015 14:04
- Published on Monday, 16 February 2015 14:04
- Hits: 885
Last year it was the talk of the General Assembly.
This year, save for making the proposal and watching it get unceremoniously voted down, the expansion of Medicaid was barely talked about.