- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 December 2014 11:47
- Published on Tuesday, 16 December 2014 11:37
- Hits: 148
The annual Holly Jolly Market brought friends and neighbors out to shop locally for unique Christmas gifts, farm produce and baked goods, while throwing in some holiday camaraderie for free.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:08
- Published on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:08
- Hits: 802
Collect, distribute food locally
On Nov. 23, FFA advisor and King George High School agriculture and horticulture teacher Stan Mitchell and members of the FFA organized, packed and delivered 30 turkey food packages to fellow students and families in need throughout the King George community.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:04
- Published on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:04
- Hits: 587
The King George Board of Supervisors is expected to OK Commercial Metals Company’s plan to invest $12 million to relocate and expand its manufacturing operations in a 75,000-square-foot facility on 30 acres of land in the industrial park.
- Last Updated on Monday, 24 November 2014 15:11
- Published on Tuesday, 25 November 2014 12:09
- Hits: 407
Christmas shoppers and visitors from throughout the area mingled with local artists and crafters Nov. 22-23 at the annual King George Craft Fair.
In addition to music and shopping, there was plenty of good food.