- Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 11:50
- Published on Wednesday, 17 April 2013 11:50
- Hits: 2325
Terra Products LLC is seeking a special exception permit from King George to enable it to establish its concrete product business in a vacant building and invest $6 million to produce aggregate products with projected annual sales of $40 million.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 17:48
- Published on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 00:48
- Hits: 1956
Canine officers Patrick Weston and Gary Craig and their police dogs, Titan and Kilo, are helping lead the fight against crime in King George County. But the two deputy sheriffs and their crime busting K-9 companions speak a different language.
- Last Updated on Friday, 12 April 2013 12:30
- Published on Wednesday, 10 April 2013 00:41
- Hits: 2676
Editor's Note: Kim Taylor, who some readers may know as the nice lady who sells candles at the King George Home & Craft Show, is not the mother referred to in the article. Kim is her first name, and not a nickname.
Kimberly Taylor, who didn’t return home for a week after she left her children and went to a party at Lake of the Woods, has entered a plea of guilty to one count of felony child endangerment. Judge J. Martin Bass sentenced her to five years in prison, but suspended all but nine months.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:51
- Published on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:51
- Hits: 2127
DECA at King George High School (KGHS) showed off their marketing expertise – Thriving and Diving Deeper for DECA Gold at the State Leadership Conference in Virginia Beach, Virginia earlier this month, March 1-3. Fifty King George High School DECA Chapter members competed in 31 difference event areas. These outstanding students received the
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:44
- Published on Wednesday, 03 April 2013 10:44
- Hits: 1239
County businesses will be celebrated this spring at an appr-eciation night sponsored by the Board of Supervisors and the county Economic Development Authority (EDA). The event will take place on Wednesday, May 15 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Hopyard Farm subdivision clubhouse.