- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 June 2014 09:57
- Published on Wednesday, 25 June 2014 09:57
- Hits: 2036
At a small ceremony Monday, June 23, Thomas Cue of Waste Management and his managerial staff received the Virginia Environmental Excellence Program award from the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality. Accepting the award were Luke Ohler of Waste Management, and county employees, Bridgid Maciejewski and Jeff Jenkins.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 June 2014 09:11
- Published on Wednesday, 18 June 2014 09:11
- Hits: 1924
As the Virginia General Assembly and Gov. Terry McAuliffe struggle with a months-long budget stalemate, no one is watching more closely than King George Circuit Court Clerk Vic Mason and his colleagues across the 15th Judicial Circuit.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 11:59
- Published on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 11:59
- Hits: 1618
The King George Board of Supervisors will hold a fracking information session for the community this week on June 12, 7-9 p.m., at King George High School.
The information session will be a town hall-style meeting beginning with presentations and ending with questions submitted from the audience.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 11:53
- Published on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 11:52
- Hits: 1806
On Friday May 30 over 60 children, their parents, grandparents and/or siblings came out for King George County Parks and Recreation’s 9th Annual “Catch A Fish Day”. This event is an opportunity for parents and children to spend quality time in a fun setting; and for youth participants a chance to fish and win prizes.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 00:57
- Published on Wednesday, 11 June 2014 00:57
- Hits: 1666
King George County recently filed its legal response to an amended counterclaim by Project Faith, Inc. Another court hearing, the case’s third, is expected to be set for later this summer for lawyers on both sides to argue their cases.