- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 14:58
- Published on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 00:58
- Hits: 2094
Agreement for construction of gas line one step closer
This week the King George Board of Supervisors will get a preview of a new website soon to be launched to promote economic development for the county.
County Director of Economic Development Nicole Thompson is slated to provide an overview at this week’s meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 15 (following our press time).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 14:00
- Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 00:58
- Hits: 2468
John Davis was elected as chairman of the King George School Board for 2013.
The short organizational meeting where the action took place was last week on Wednesday, Jan. 2. Kristin Tolliver was voted vice chairman, with both elected unanimously.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 10:31
- Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 10:31
- Hits: 2920
The members of the Ralph Bunche advisory committee, established by the Board of Supervisors last August 2012, each have a homework assignment due at next week’s monthly meeting on Monday, Jan. 7.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:46
- Published on Wednesday, 26 December 2012 12:11
- Hits: 2207
The Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) reiterated some of its numerous promises made by the agency last month regarding changes it plans to make to the Dahlgren Road (Route 206) intersection at Owens Road (Route 624) and Windsor Drive (Route 218).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 11:52
- Published on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 00:54
- Hits: 2332
Supervisors liked a design concept plan for a future central vehicle maintenance facility on the east side of US 301 (James Madison Parkway), about a half-mile south of the intersection with Route 3 (Kings Hwy).