- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:19
- Published on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:19
- Hits: 642
The Ralph Bunche Advisory Committee had a meeting last week on April 28, and has another one scheduled for next week on May 13.
The committee is playing catch-up from some missed and postponed meetings earlier this year due to inclement weather, along with scheduling issues that have cropped up for the large membership.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 10:32
- Published on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:03
- Hits: 1205
The King George County Sheriff’s office is seeking an additional suspect in connection with a gang style double shooting last week in King George that left one man dead and another badly injured. Both shooting victims had their hands bound behind their backs when they were shot multiple times.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:00
- Published on Wednesday, 07 May 2014 09:00
- Hits: 502
Project Faith also wants $300K+ for costs, still blames county for inability to commence construction last August
Project Faith, Inc., filed an amended counterclaim in Circuit Court against King George County last week on April 30. The county is expected to file its response to the counterclaim later this month. Another court date, the case’s third, would be expected to be set for sometime this summer.