- Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 December 2014 10:09
- Published on Tuesday, 23 December 2014 10:09
- Hits: 1121
A claim by Project Faith Inc. for $300,000 against the county unanimously was denied Dec. 16 by the King George Board of Supervisors.
An attorney for the group said at an Oct. 21 board meeting the county owes the group $300,000 so it can pay invoices it incurred from its architect for a building never constructed but intended to go on land donated by the county.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 December 2014 11:47
- Published on Tuesday, 16 December 2014 11:37
- Hits: 1350
The annual Holly Jolly Market brought friends and neighbors out to shop locally for unique Christmas gifts, farm produce and baked goods, while throwing in some holiday camaraderie for free.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:08
- Published on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:08
- Hits: 1691
Collect, distribute food locally
On Nov. 23, FFA advisor and King George High School agriculture and horticulture teacher Stan Mitchell and members of the FFA organized, packed and delivered 30 turkey food packages to fellow students and families in need throughout the King George community.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:04
- Published on Tuesday, 02 December 2014 14:04
- Hits: 1326
The King George Board of Supervisors is expected to OK Commercial Metals Company’s plan to invest $12 million to relocate and expand its manufacturing operations in a 75,000-square-foot facility on 30 acres of land in the industrial park.