- Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 August 2013 18:30
- Published on Tuesday, 27 August 2013 18:30
- Hits: 2437
King George Supervisors last week received a planned report from Sheriff Steve Dempsey, who talked about 34 noise complaints received since a revised noise ordinance was adopted on June 4. Here’s a review of the current noise ordinance to provide context for review of the facts presented from Dempsey’s report.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:29
- Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:29
- Hits: 2617
King George is in receipt of six bids for renovations of an existing building and various site improvements at a county-owned property on US 301 that was known as the “auto auction property.”
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 07 August 2013 09:51
- Published on Wednesday, 07 August 2013 09:51
- Hits: 2627
HELP Center deadline passes without start of construction
Project FAITH received a Notice of Default from King George last Friday.
The Aug. 2 letter was sent by King George county attorney Eric Gregory to put Project FAITH on notice that it failed to comply with the terms of the Deed of Gift and the Performance agreement, as amended, regarding commencement of construction of a proposed HELP Center.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 31 July 2013 00:40
- Published on Wednesday, 31 July 2013 00:39
- Hits: 3230
Robert Ray Crouch — sentenced to five years in prison, fined $35,000 and ordered to pay more than $84,000 in restitution for defrauding customers of the former Meadow-Brooke Memorial Gardens cemetery in King George — has filed a notice of appeal and is seeking to overturn his convictions.