- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Published on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Hits: 1205
The lawsuit by King George County against Project Faith to get back a 5.53-acre parcel of land on Route 3 (Kings Hwy) is moving forward this week with its second hearing in the Circuit Court.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Published on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Hits: 2254
Tri-County/City Soil and Water Conservation District selected Millbank Farm owned by Gail Williams Wertz and Andrew Ball as the Clean Water/Bay Friendly Farm Award Program recipient of King George County (Rappahannock Watershed) for 2013.
- Last Updated on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Published on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Hits: 2345
Notice received from Jeron Hayes, Public Affairs Officer, Naval Support Activity South Potomac:
Today we notified base personnel of the planned traffic pattern change at Main Gate that will begin on Wednesday, March 26. I have attached diagrams that were included with the information. Below is the text that was distributed. I will also be issuing a press advisory to local media. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at (540) 284-0129. Thank you!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Hits: 2463
Realtors developing the King George Gateway shopping area in Dahlgren have announced that six new retailers have signed leases to occupy space in a 72,000-square-foot building that will be constructed next to Walmart.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Hits: 1073
56 DECA members – 8 Chaperones – 1 DECA Advisor – 3 DECA Alumni College Interns – 40 Medals – 8 Trophies – 2 Plaques – 1 Scholarship – Making It Count!