- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 December 2013 16:39
- Published on Wednesday, 25 December 2013 16:39
- Hits: 1935
With Project FAITH’s requests for dismissal of the case denied last week in court, the suit is expected to go forward once a hearing date can be set between both parties.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 December 2013 16:37
- Published on Tuesday, 24 December 2013 16:37
- Hits: 1935
King George won the first round in court last week in its case against Project FAITH to get back a 5.53-acre parcel of land it gave to the non-profit residential development company in 2012 with conditions attached to construct and operate a facility referred to as a help center.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 24 December 2013 11:45
- Published on Tuesday, 24 December 2013 11:45
- Hits: 2624
King George — Dr. Roosevelt Dean, Medical Director of 24/7 TLC Community Care clinic is pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Roberto Canizares MD to the staff line-up.
Dean states “Dr. Canizares will be joining the Community Care Clinic in beginning January 2014” and further explained “Dr. Canizares has provided medical care to the King George community for over forty years and has also provided free medical care since the 1980s to homeless at Fredericksburg’s Thurman Brisben Center.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:19
- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:19
- Hits: 2086
The threat of a snow/rain mix did not keep shoppers home on Saturday, as they visited the 4th Annual Holly Jolly Market, but the weather did have an adverse effect on some of the King George Farmer’s Market members. One farmer sent an email that his crops had frozen in the field and he would not be at the event.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:14
- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 09:14
- Hits: 1777
The Woman’s Club of King George hosted its 18th Annual Santaland on Dec.7, bringing overflowing Christmas joy and happiness to another generation of King George children.