- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:55
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:55
- Hits: 1309
Kids from throughout the King George community were excited to participate in the Healthy Kid’s Day Fun 1-Mile Run at the YMCA on April 12.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:51
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:51
- Hits: 933
Clark Leming, attorney for Project Faith, Inc., lost a second round in court last week on April 9 in King George’s case to get a parcel of donated land back from the non-profit developer due to breach of contract for failure to commence construction by a deadline last year.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Published on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Hits: 1324
The lawsuit by King George County against Project Faith to get back a 5.53-acre parcel of land on Route 3 (Kings Hwy) is moving forward this week with its second hearing in the Circuit Court.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Published on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Hits: 2519
Tri-County/City Soil and Water Conservation District selected Millbank Farm owned by Gail Williams Wertz and Andrew Ball as the Clean Water/Bay Friendly Farm Award Program recipient of King George County (Rappahannock Watershed) for 2013.
- Last Updated on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Published on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Hits: 2602
Notice received from Jeron Hayes, Public Affairs Officer, Naval Support Activity South Potomac:
Today we notified base personnel of the planned traffic pattern change at Main Gate that will begin on Wednesday, March 26. I have attached diagrams that were included with the information. Below is the text that was distributed. I will also be issuing a press advisory to local media. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at (540) 284-0129. Thank you!