- Last Updated on Thursday, 20 June 2013 15:06
- Published on Thursday, 20 June 2013 15:06
- Hits: 2850
Circuit Court Judge H. Martin Bass has sentenced Robert Ray Crouch to five years in prison, fined him $35,000 and ordered him to pay more than $84,000 in restitution for defrauding customers of the former Meadow-Brooke Memorial Gardens cemetery.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:50
- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:50
- Hits: 2733
Candidates whose names will appear on the Nov. 5 ballot this fall for local offices in King George are decided. The information is drawn from the certificates of candidate qualification and declaration of candidacy documents filed by those running and augmented by information from prior reporting on those who have
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:45
- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:45
- Hits: 1651
The question of who actually altered a 2010 Rappahannock Community College (RCC) letter expressing interest in the proposed HELP Center project in King George still has many shaking their heads.
Thoughts of who altered the letter, and for what purpose, will likely linger at next week’s meeting of the Board of Supervisors when Project FAITH executive
- Last Updated on Thursday, 20 June 2013 09:55
- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 02:48
- Hits: 1610
It remains a mystery whether the HELP Center project proposed by Project FAITH on 5.3 acres of land given to it by the county will ever get off the ground.
If it doesn’t, or if the performance agreement and or terms of the deed of gift are deemed by the Board of Supervisors to be violated, a
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:01
- Published on Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:00
- Hits: 2370
Who altered a Rappahannock Community College letter expressing support for the HELP Center project proposed for King George County?
What does the discovery of the altered letter mean for the future of the proposed $8.4 million project?