- Last Updated on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Published on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Hits: 3571
Notice received from Jeron Hayes, Public Affairs Officer, Naval Support Activity South Potomac:
Today we notified base personnel of the planned traffic pattern change at Main Gate that will begin on Wednesday, March 26. I have attached diagrams that were included with the information. Below is the text that was distributed. I will also be issuing a press advisory to local media. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at (540) 284-0129. Thank you!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Hits: 4215
Realtors developing the King George Gateway shopping area in Dahlgren have announced that six new retailers have signed leases to occupy space in a 72,000-square-foot building that will be constructed next to Walmart.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Hits: 1485
56 DECA members – 8 Chaperones – 1 DECA Advisor – 3 DECA Alumni College Interns – 40 Medals – 8 Trophies – 2 Plaques – 1 Scholarship – Making It Count!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:03
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:03
- Hits: 1606
A popular blind King George musician died in a Saturday fire at his trailer home on Pumpkin Neck Road. The trailer was already enveloped in flames when the first units of the King George Fire and Rescue Services arrived on the scene just off State Route 218.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 11:12
- Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 11:06
- Hits: 2356
The King George Board of Supervisors heard a report from an Insurance Services Office (ISO) representative on Feb.18, who provided information about the results of the rating process for the county that was performed over a 10-month period last year.