- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:45
- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 10:45
- Hits: 1640
The question of who actually altered a 2010 Rappahannock Community College (RCC) letter expressing interest in the proposed HELP Center project in King George still has many shaking their heads.
Thoughts of who altered the letter, and for what purpose, will likely linger at next week’s meeting of the Board of Supervisors when Project FAITH executive
- Last Updated on Thursday, 20 June 2013 09:55
- Published on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 02:48
- Hits: 1594
It remains a mystery whether the HELP Center project proposed by Project FAITH on 5.3 acres of land given to it by the county will ever get off the ground.
If it doesn’t, or if the performance agreement and or terms of the deed of gift are deemed by the Board of Supervisors to be violated, a
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:01
- Published on Wednesday, 12 June 2013 11:00
- Hits: 2359
Who altered a Rappahannock Community College letter expressing support for the HELP Center project proposed for King George County?
What does the discovery of the altered letter mean for the future of the proposed $8.4 million project?
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 04 June 2013 15:56
- Published on Wednesday, 05 June 2013 08:55
- Hits: 2703
The King George County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a Friday night shooting at the Presidential Village townhouse development. Deputies responding to an emergency call at a townhouse on Inaugural Drive found a 37-year-old King George man suffering from a gunshot wound.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 30 May 2013 11:13
- Published on Wednesday, 29 May 2013 10:57
- Hits: 2173
Margaret Ransone, the Westmoreland County businesswoman and mother of two who ran a successful come-from-behind campaign to win election to the Virginia House of Delegates in 2011, has announced for reelection. Ransone is a Republican.
Ransone and dozens of supporters gathered in the rain on the steps of the Westmoreland County Courthouse Saturday to celebrate her first term accomplishments and her goals for a second term as the area’s 99th District delegate.