- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:51
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:51
- Hits: 776
Clark Leming, attorney for Project Faith, Inc., lost a second round in court last week on April 9 in King George’s case to get a parcel of donated land back from the non-profit developer due to breach of contract for failure to commence construction by a deadline last year.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Published on Wednesday, 09 April 2014 11:43
- Hits: 1080
The lawsuit by King George County against Project Faith to get back a 5.53-acre parcel of land on Route 3 (Kings Hwy) is moving forward this week with its second hearing in the Circuit Court.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Published on Wednesday, 26 March 2014 11:06
- Hits: 1993
Tri-County/City Soil and Water Conservation District selected Millbank Farm owned by Gail Williams Wertz and Andrew Ball as the Clean Water/Bay Friendly Farm Award Program recipient of King George County (Rappahannock Watershed) for 2013.
- Last Updated on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Published on Monday, 24 March 2014 11:32
- Hits: 2088
Notice received from Jeron Hayes, Public Affairs Officer, Naval Support Activity South Potomac:
Today we notified base personnel of the planned traffic pattern change at Main Gate that will begin on Wednesday, March 26. I have attached diagrams that were included with the information. Below is the text that was distributed. I will also be issuing a press advisory to local media. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at (540) 284-0129. Thank you!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:12
- Hits: 2155
Realtors developing the King George Gateway shopping area in Dahlgren have announced that six new retailers have signed leases to occupy space in a 72,000-square-foot building that will be constructed next to Walmart.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Published on Wednesday, 19 March 2014 11:07
- Hits: 960
56 DECA members – 8 Chaperones – 1 DECA Advisor – 3 DECA Alumni College Interns – 40 Medals – 8 Trophies – 2 Plaques – 1 Scholarship – Making It Count!
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:03
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:03
- Hits: 1230
A popular blind King George musician died in a Saturday fire at his trailer home on Pumpkin Neck Road. The trailer was already enveloped in flames when the first units of the King George Fire and Rescue Services arrived on the scene just off State Route 218.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 11:12
- Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 11:06
- Hits: 1171
The King George Board of Supervisors heard a report from an Insurance Services Office (ISO) representative on Feb.18, who provided information about the results of the rating process for the county that was performed over a 10-month period last year.