- Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 December 2015 13:32
- Published on Wednesday, 30 December 2015 13:32
- Hits: 1579
Ralph Montgomery Peregory, 60, of Dahlgren passed away Tuesday, December 22, at Heritage Hall in King George after a long, debilitating illness and recent hospice care.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 15 December 2015 10:32
- Published on Tuesday, 15 December 2015 10:32
- Hits: 3289
The world lost one of its kindest, most gentle souls on December 5, 2015 with the passing of Michael Wayne Pearson. He passed with peace and grace with his family at his side after a short, but hard fought battle with cancer.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 08 December 2015 11:13
- Published on Tuesday, 08 December 2015 11:13
- Hits: 1902
On the last day of November 2015, Anna Thomas Gaborow, one day after turning 100 ½ years old, entered Glory, dancing into the arms of her beloved husband, who had been waiting 42 years for that next dance.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 December 2015 10:00
- Published on Tuesday, 01 December 2015 10:00
- Hits: 1839
Susan Marion Deputy, 63, of King George County passed away peacefully at home on Thursday, Nov. 26, 2015.
She was born Susan Marion Griggs on May 10, 1952, at Arlington Hospital in Arlington. Susan briefly attended Virginia Commonwealth University. She previously worked for the FBI and CIA in Washington, D.C. She married her husband of 42 years, David L. Deputy, on March 24, 1973.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:37
- Published on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:37
- Hits: 3102
Jesus Christ, being rich in grace and mercy, granted eternal life to Robert “Bob” Curtis, 85, over sixty years ago and called this faithful pilgrim home on Friday, August 7, 2015 at 11:08 p.m. from his residence in Colonial Beach, VA.
Mr. Curtis was born February 6, 1930 in Urbana, IL, to Henry and Ethel (Williams) Curtis.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 12:48
- Published on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 12:46
- Hits: 2604
Luther W. (Billy) Harper, Jr. of Stafford County passed away Thursday, June 4, 2015 in Stafford, VA.
Billy was born on May 24, 1960 in Alexandria, Virginia to Luther W. Harper (Mandy) and Patricia (Pat) J. Harper.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:30
- Published on Wednesday, 12 August 2015 10:30
- Hits: 2630
Dr. Paul C. Reber, 55, loving husband, devoted father, and passionate historian, died on Thursday, July 23, 2015 at VCU Medical Center in Richmond following a bicycle accident.
Dr. Reber, the Executive Director of Stratford Hall and an avid cyclist, had been training for an upcoming amateur cycling race.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 12:43
- Published on Tuesday, 09 June 2015 12:43
- Hits: 2248
Roy Leon Lewis, Jr., 60, of Richmond, passed away peacefully in the loving arms of his wife, surrounded by his family, on Saturday, June 6, 2015.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 July 2015 11:27
- Published on Tuesday, 28 July 2015 11:27
- Hits: 3568
Deacon Scott Clayborne Stuart, 54, of King George, VA, passed away on Monday, July 20, 2015 at Janesville Hospital, after a swimming incident at Lake Geneva, WI.
Scott was born on January 7, 1961, in Key West, FL to Thomas and Patricia Stuart. He had three siblings: Geoffrey, Robin and Christopher Stuart.