- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:12
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:12
- Hits: 749
Travelers along Route 301 have a new, pleasant dining experience available to them now that Leo Dimosthenous and his family have opened Anthi's Family Restaurant just south of the Rappahannock River Bridge in Port Royal.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 00:08
- Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 00:08
- Hits: 396
On Tuesday, March 4, Arlene Jacovelli, 24/7 TLC President/CEO visited Delegate Margaret Ransone’s Capitol office to discuss the Community Care Clinic recently established in King George.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 13:35
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 09:59
- Hits: 434
Fracking for natural gas and oil was the big topic on last week’s agenda of the King George Board of Supervisors meeting on Feb. 4, with presentations from three representatives from the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy (DMME).
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 December 2013 15:51
- Published on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 08:50
- Hits: 1319
Additional details about two upcoming public informational meetings on fracking were provided this week in a release from Richard Moncure of Friends of the Rappahannock (FOR).