- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:47
- Published on Wednesday, 16 April 2014 11:47
- Hits: 582
The lunar eclipse, the first of four consecutive lunar eclipses, began around 1 a.m. and lasted well into the morning past 5:30 a.m. The moon turned a bright red between 3:07 a.m. and 4:25 a.m.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:12
- Published on Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:12
- Hits: 1610
Travelers along Route 301 have a new, pleasant dining experience available to them now that Leo Dimosthenous and his family have opened Anthi's Family Restaurant just south of the Rappahannock River Bridge in Port Royal.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 00:08
- Published on Wednesday, 05 March 2014 00:08
- Hits: 1028
On Tuesday, March 4, Arlene Jacovelli, 24/7 TLC President/CEO visited Delegate Margaret Ransone’s Capitol office to discuss the Community Care Clinic recently established in King George.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 13:35
- Published on Wednesday, 12 February 2014 09:59
- Hits: 921
Fracking for natural gas and oil was the big topic on last week’s agenda of the King George Board of Supervisors meeting on Feb. 4, with presentations from three representatives from the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy (DMME).