- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:51
- Published on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:51
- Hits: 2772
Innovation, determination and pride are three words that only begin to describe new Colonial Beach High School junior varsity volleyball head coach, Cameron-Ann K. Standish.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 12:07
- Published on Wednesday, 16 October 2013 00:06
- Hits: 2288
The Drifters are back! After disposing of Charles City (62-8), and Rappahannock (10-0), the Drifters have now turned their season around, and could conceivably win the 1A, 43 conference. Their recent victory over Rappahannock (5-1) has put them in the driver’s seat.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:28
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 05:23
- Hits: 2782
It was a tough outing for the Lady Drifters. On Thursday, the Middlesex Chargers volleyball varsity and junior varsity teams left the Drifterdome with two shutout matches to add to their non-conference record.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 11:14
- Published on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 00:13
- Hits: 2405
Although there are unknown challenges ahead, as the fall season unfolds, they now control their destiny. With two scrimmages (Rappahannock, Caroline), and one regular season game (West Point), the Drifters’ volleyball season is now officially in full swing. After a winless 2012 season, the effort to make vast improvements within their corps of players - veteran and new to the sport - is stronger than ever.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:49
- Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:49
- Hits: 2418
They are the warriors that time will never forget. Like Roman gladiators, they have no fear, and the very thought of ironman football fuels their desire to represent the “Black & Gold” to the bitter end. It’s that time of the year again for Drifter varsity football.
With a scrimmage against Rappahannock under their belts, Drifter fans will have an opportunity to see their favorite sons battle Spotsylvania under the shadows of Monroe Park.