- Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 12:51
- Published on Tuesday, 07 October 2014 09:26
- Hits: 310
The Washington & Lee Eagles spoiled a rainy homecoming for the Spotsylvania Knights with a victory Oct. 3.
The victory, W&L’s fourth versus a larger non-conference school this season, sets up a highly anticipated Northern Neck District game this week against Lancaster, like W&L, undefeated at 5-0.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 September 2014 14:36
- Published on Tuesday, 23 September 2014 14:36
- Hits: 5368
Friday night was frustrating for the vaunted Washington & Lee Eagles. They lost their top running back, perhaps for the season. They drew a flurry of flags from the officials.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 11:39
- Published on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 11:39
- Hits: 954
Linemen, quickness are keys for Eagles’ squad
Washington & Lee’s new varsity football coach, Todd Jones, is known as an offensive mastermind for his speedy, fast-paced offense.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 10:44
- Published on Wednesday, 06 August 2014 10:44
- Hits: 732
Todd Jones, the legendary new coach of the Washington & Lee Eagles, has just been on the job for a month, but he said Tuesday he is pleased with the team he is building and with the pace of the first week’s varsity football practices.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 July 2014 10:27
- Published on Wednesday, 30 July 2014 10:27
- Hits: 762
The Washington Redskins are not the only Virginia football team beginning training with a new coach and a new optimism. Washington and Lee’s Eagles, who will have their first practice Thursday, are hitting the weight room with spirit and determination under the leadership of new coach Todd Jones.