- Last Updated on Wednesday, 26 February 2014 11:01
- Published on Wednesday, 26 February 2014 11:01
- Hits: 2031
For the time being, the season-long five game saga of the battle of Westmoreland and the 1A East Conference 43 boys’ division has ended. On Saturday evening, at Lancaster High School, the Washington & Lee Eagles celebrated the first-ever Conference 43 Championship win over Colonial Beach High School.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 05 February 2014 10:37
- Published on Wednesday, 05 February 2014 00:15
- Hits: 1327
Red-hot Treshaun Brown continued his torrid scoring pace Friday, as the W&L boys’ basketball team battled Rappahannock, but the effort fell short as the Raiders narrowly handed the Eagles their second Northern Neck District loss of the season, 57 to 56.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 00:03
- Published on Wednesday, 18 December 2013 00:03
- Hits: 2510
The Washington and Lee Eagles boys won and the Lady Eagles lost in games against King William last week. The W&L boys were victorious 57 to 44 and the W&L girls lost in a squeaker 45 to 43.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 00:35
- Published on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 00:35
- Hits: 2175
The Washington & Lee boys and girls basketball teams head to Lancaster Saturday for the Rivalry Tip Off Tournament optimistic about the 2014 season. The W&L girls will play Colonial Beach at 10 a.m. and the boys will play Colonial Beach at 12 noon.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 10:58
- Published on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 05:56
- Hits: 2683
Central Lunenburg running back Dajour Smith powered for 136 rushing yards and two touchdowns Friday night to lead his Chargers to victory over the W&L Eagles in a quarterfinal 1A-East football playoff game played in Victoria.