- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 00:35
- Published on Wednesday, 04 December 2013 00:35
- Hits: 2513
The Washington & Lee boys and girls basketball teams head to Lancaster Saturday for the Rivalry Tip Off Tournament optimistic about the 2014 season. The W&L girls will play Colonial Beach at 10 a.m. and the boys will play Colonial Beach at 12 noon.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 10:58
- Published on Wednesday, 27 November 2013 05:56
- Hits: 3057
Central Lunenburg running back Dajour Smith powered for 136 rushing yards and two touchdowns Friday night to lead his Chargers to victory over the W&L Eagles in a quarterfinal 1A-East football playoff game played in Victoria.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:29
- Published on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:29
- Hits: 2454
The Washington & Lee Eagles got off to a slow start Friday in their first-round home playoff game against Middlesex, but hit high gear in the second half and stampeded the Chargers, 49 to 0.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 10:24
- Published on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 10:24
- Hits: 2099
Washington & Lee and Colonial Beach battled to a standstill for the entire first half on Friday night in a game to decide which team would get a home playoff berth. But the determined Eagles pulled away in the second half, defeating the outmanned Drifters, 31 to 6.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:54
- Published on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:54
- Hits: 2300
After a slow start to the season, the Washington & Lee Eagles have rolled to three straight lopsided victories that have earned them a 1-A playoff berth. Now Coach Antron Yates and his team have set their sights on earning a home postseason game.