- Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:29
- Published on Wednesday, 20 November 2013 00:29
- Hits: 2059
The Washington & Lee Eagles got off to a slow start Friday in their first-round home playoff game against Middlesex, but hit high gear in the second half and stampeded the Chargers, 49 to 0.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 10:24
- Published on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 10:24
- Hits: 1765
Washington & Lee and Colonial Beach battled to a standstill for the entire first half on Friday night in a game to decide which team would get a home playoff berth. But the determined Eagles pulled away in the second half, defeating the outmanned Drifters, 31 to 6.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:54
- Published on Wednesday, 23 October 2013 10:54
- Hits: 1969
After a slow start to the season, the Washington & Lee Eagles have rolled to three straight lopsided victories that have earned them a 1-A playoff berth. Now Coach Antron Yates and his team have set their sights on earning a home postseason game.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 11:38
- Published on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 11:37
- Hits: 2332
In times of tight education budgets band uniforms get pushed well down the list of necessary items, but - while continuing to make beautiful music in the meantime - the Washington & Lee High School band is working to solve that problem.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 11:11
- Published on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 00:07
- Hits: 2179
The Washington & Lee Eagles cross country team opens the season at home Sept. 4 in a meet against Lancaster, Northumberland and Essex and both the boys and girls coaches are optimistic about the upcoming season.