- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 09:10
- Published on Wednesday, 09 October 2013 09:10
- Hits: 2735
The King George Elite football program has arrived in King George. In fact, the program arrived in its infancy during the spring, as a competitive flag football program.
The program, started by certified Speed & Agility Youth Nutritionist Keith Rose, is comprised of three teams (8U, 10U, and 12U age groups).
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 08:11
- Published on Wednesday, 25 September 2013 08:11
- Hits: 2369
The Foxes varsity field hockey team continues to maintain a potential conference championship run against first place Chancellor. The Foxes’ only losses have come at the hands of the defending state champions and conference rival, Chargers and James Monroe.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 10:28
- Published on Wednesday, 18 September 2013 05:27
- Hits: 3039
The Foxes girls’ middle school basketball team is on a mission. After an astonishing 2012 season that featured a record of 11-4, and second place standing in area middle school girls’ basketball, the Foxes are fixated on building a solid foundation.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 11:41
- Published on Wednesday, 11 September 2013 11:40
- Hits: 2652
The last four seconds of the game showed the character of the King George High School varsity football team. Whether it was senior place kicker Jacob Perkins kicking the winning 35-yard field goal, or the team overcoming a host of potential game-ending penalties, the factor that boldly sticks out about King George is team character—and how it played a role in defeating 6A South Conference 4 triple-A power Stafford, 20-17.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 13:51
- Published on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 13:51
- Hits: 2364
After an amazing 2012 season that featured a 10-7 overall, 9-7 Battlefield District record, the Foxes varsity field hockey team has returned on a mission to re-new the tradition of winning.