- Last Updated on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 13:51
- Published on Wednesday, 04 September 2013 13:51
- Hits: 2406
After an amazing 2012 season that featured a 10-7 overall, 9-7 Battlefield District record, the Foxes varsity field hockey team has returned on a mission to re-new the tradition of winning.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 11:32
- Published on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 05:24
- Hits: 2353
They broke the mold when he stepped aboard the Fox football program. Corey Henderson has joined 26 athletes on the Maxpreps 2013 Virginia Preseason All-State Team. The only other area athlete to join the prestigious gridiron squad is Chancellor offensive lineman Steven Moss. The senior quarterback/middle linebacker led King George High School to two back-to-back winning seasons that include a berth in the Region semi-final championship last year.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 11:18
- Published on Wednesday, 28 August 2013 03:32
- Hits: 2759
Making their fall sports season debut, members of the Foxes cheerleading team take a moment to pose for the annual school athletic brochure.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:47
- Published on Wednesday, 21 August 2013 05:47
- Hits: 1888
Shades of yesterday are but a distant memory for the Foxes. As area football teams prepare for another unforgettable fall sports season, King George head coach Jeff Smith is hungrier than ever to win a championship.
“I am a firm believer that you’re not going to be dealt the same hand every season,” Smith said. “You have to adjust to the hand that you’re dealt, which allows you to be flexible.”
- Last Updated on Thursday, 25 July 2013 11:22
- Published on Wednesday, 24 July 2013 10:23
- Hits: 2867
They left their attitudes at the door for an opportunity to learn from the best! Why? Because there is a buzz in King George, and the closer the Aug. 30 football season opening day game against Washington & Lee gets, the louder the buzz will get.
In the blink of an eye, the high school fall sports season is upon us. Last week, for five straight days in the blistering heat of the evening sun, the King George High School football program partnered with the King George Parks and Recreation department to host their