- Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 11:52
- Published on Wednesday, 16 January 2013 11:52
- Hits: 2140
The measure of a star athlete is often found in the heart that beats beneath the accomplishments.
By any stretch of the imagination, Alon Clipper is not your average run of the mill standout athlete. In fact, he is arguably the best pound-for-pound athlete in the entire Fredericksburg area.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:31
- Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:31
- Hits: 2802
Whether she enters the water or excels in the classroom, Kathleen Lyon has always given 100%.
Currently, Lyon, a senior at St. Francis University, is training in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla. for the upcoming
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:26
- Published on Wednesday, 09 January 2013 13:26
- Hits: 2244
On Tuesday, New Year’s Day, 217 runners brought in the year 2013 the only way they knew how, by running in the annual Resolution 5K Run.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:48
- Published on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 12:38
- Hits: 2540
The Foxes Den was a holiday extravaganza! As the lyrics from the Kurtis Blow “Basketball” song say - “They’re playing basketball, we love that basketball.” The fans that attended the 8th annual King George High School (KGHS) Boys Basketball Winter Tournament got more than their money’s worth as they cheered on their favorite team. The tournament was sponsored by Westbrooke Homes.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:15
- Published on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:15
- Hits: 2231
Are you bold enough to take your quality of life to the next level? For the thousands of commuters who pass through King George on their home or on their way to work, BIO Crossfit may have the answer to their physical fitness woes. Crossfit owner, Max Bernardes is a firm believer in the science of daily exercise through Crossfit. “I want to teach people how to be more mobile without the stress associated with back, knee, and shoulder pains,” Bernardes said.