- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 17:16
- Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 00:16
- Hits: 2926
Recently, Chris Johnson’s dream of a lengthy stay in the NBA may have been realized after signing a contract for the remainder of the season with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 16:25
- Published on Wednesday, 20 February 2013 00:24
- Hits: 2811
In preparation for the upcoming VHSL Group AA State Championships, at the Tolsma Track Center, in Lynchburg, members of the King George High School track girls’ and boys’ indoor track & field team practice daily after school.
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 12:19
- Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 12:19
- Hits: 3380
From baseline to baseline, the Goulds are integral cogs in the Drifter framework of talent.
Currently both Drifters varsity girls’ and boys’ basketball teams are having a stellar 2012-2013 season. Both teams are in position to win the Northern Neck District, which will mark a milestone in the Drifter sports program. While both teams are benefit from a pool of standout players, the most intriguing aspect of their
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 17:52
- Published on Wednesday, 30 January 2013 00:51
- Hits: 4018
Throughout most of her life, University of Mary Washington (UMW) sophomore Alexandra Bentz has had a connection with aquatic sports. While her past athletic endeavors have helped shape her competitive focus, she has found her niche as a member of the University of Mary Washington synchronized swim team.
- Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:01
- Published on Friday, 25 January 2013 11:58
- Hits: 4290
Two weeks ago, radio-internet enthusiasts throughout the country were given an outlet to laugh out loud, exchange banter, and indulge in off-the-hook raucous sports dialogue. They were introduced to the newest brand of talk-radio at ntnradio.com with “The Sports Syndicate,” starring Colonial Beach native and former sports star, Kevin “Sully” Sparks, and Warrenton, native, basketball coach, Marcus “Mook” Washington. It’s sports talk with a jolt of off the hook humor.